Try Nature First
Our Philosophy Towards Health We believe that optimum health depends on staying as in-tune with nature as possible. Sub-optimal health can often result from:
- Bad diets
- Insufficient exercise
- Negative emotions or negative mental attitude and
- Exposure to environmental pollutants
Unfortunately, modern life makes it difficult to maintain the lifestyles that lead to optimal health. When our health falls out of balance, certain natural nutrients, herbs or other remedies can help us return to a place where our bodies can heal themselves.
Our Promise to You – Our Valued Customer
Our careful attention to quality should give you confidence that our products are safe, wholesome and effective. We put the safety, well-being, and satisfaction of our customers above all other concerns.
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied, we invite you to contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied including the refunding of the cost of the products if that is the preferred solution.
Some companies offer a 30-60 or 90 day guarantee. Our guarantee has no time limit. We want only happy customers – period.
- We respect your privacy and will never sell or use your name for any purpose other than to provide you the service your request through our website.
- We will diligently strive to provide the highest quality products that are professionally formulated, carefully manufactured and backed up by evidence to support their safety and efficacy.
- We pay careful attention to keeping our website secure so that you can conduct business with us in total confidence that your information will remain private and secure.
- We do not maintain your credit card information on our website.
appreciate until they have been depleted.” ~Denis Waitley
Disclaimers & Cautions
Some herbs or supplements may react adversely with other herbs or pharmaceuticals. If you are taking pharmaceutical agents it is recommended that you consult with your doctor before taking the herbal supplement to be sure that there are no contraindications.
Most herbal supplements provide their effect on a dose-dependent basis. Generally, the larger the person the higher the dose that may be required to reach the desired effect. However, everyone is different. Some people may reach the desired effect with a lower dose than another person of the same weight.
The information provided on this website is general in nature and may not be applicable to your specific situation. Neither have the statements made on this website been reviewed or evaluated by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA). No product on this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
It is always recommended that you obtain the advice of a qualified healthcare practitioner (such as a certified herbologist or naturopathic physician) before deciding to take any herb or supplement for therapeutic purposes.